Spina Group S.r.l. (“Spina Group”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy describes which personal data we collect from you and how we process such personal data.
Personal data we may collect from you
· We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, contents from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access to. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest content or services depending on the location you access the Website from.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to better understand the users of the Website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
· We may also use the information for direct marketing through e-mail, messaging or telephone, but you may at any time opt-out of receiving future marketing communication.
How we use personal data
Personal data will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
· To best tailor content and services according to your preferences.
· To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our services.
· To deliver other services – such as newsletters or information on upcoming events – that we may offer you.
· To help us create, publish, and improve content and services most relevant to you.
· To ensure that the content and services provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so.
· To further develop and improve the Website, contents services and systems.
Sharing with third parties
In order to provide the content and services accessible on the Website, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to third parties:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to provide content or perform services on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of Website content or the provision of certain features contained on the Website (e.g. the map that shows the locations of our branches)
- To other entities belonging to the Spina Group, including their suppliers, contractors and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
Tell a Friend
If you use the “Tell a Friend” function to forward any information on this Website to a friend, you confirm that you have obtained your friend’s approval for using his/her name and email address for such purpose.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report such information in aggregated form to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more customized service.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when a service offers such option to store certain information entered by you.
Where personal data is stored and processed
The personal data that we collect from you may be stored and processed by us and the third parties mentioned above outside of Italy, including in countries which may not provide adequate data protection as defined by Italian data protection law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storing and processing outside of Italy.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website or to any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How you can access, correct and delete your data
Upon request, Spina Group will – in compliance with applicable law – inform you as to whether personal data about you has been collected, and you may contact us to request any correction or deletion of your personal data.
Analysis of user behavior
The internet offerings at Spina Group are tracked for the analysis of user behavior and the identification of IP addresses for marketing purposes. The use of this service entails the direct transfer of data pertaining to user behavior (e.g. IP address, time of access, browser searches etc.) to the servers maintained by the service provider mandated by Spina Group, and their being made available for use exclusively on Spina Group. The data collected are treated as strictly confidential and neither sold nor conveyed to third parties. If in the future you do not wish to be identified, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Any changes we may bring to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page.